I love that our staff meticulously tracks and maintains program statistics (which are a valuable tool) while staying focused on the people behind the numbers. We value a balanced view of quantitative information coupled with qualitative, non-measurable data. It's like using both the left and right sides of your brain.
Here is a snapshot of a few clients who successfully used JobNet this past year:
- Mary completed an on-line application at CCSC and had a phone call for an interview when she got home that day
- Ben landed his ideal job after being prepped by one of our volunteer coaches
- Eva spent her summer at JobNet, researching teaching jobs and ultimately finding just the right fit
- John, who came faithfully after serving a prison term, found a job in the public sector
- Anne gained confidence through coaching and workshops and was able to find a job that fits her current stage in life